All Bellingen Shire and Clarence Valley libraries are now closed to the public in an effort to protect the health and wellbeing of their communities and library team.
There's plenty for all ages including free access to Encyclopedia Britannica Online, Hobbies & Crafts Reference Centre, Science Reference Centre, Story Box Library, Trove, Tumble Books and Ziptales, which is a great literacy and reading resource.
For library members who can't access the eLibrary, a Click/Call & Collect service will operate from the front door of all the libraries. Call your local library for further details.
Bellingen Library 6655 1744; Dorrigo Library 6657 2234 and Urunga Library 6655 6444.
Loan periods have been extended to six weeks, with the option of an eight week renewal.
Free WiFi can be accessed outside all library buildings.
How Click/Call & Collect works:
- Visit www.crl.nsw.gov.au or the Clarence Regional Library app to browse the collection.
- Reserve the items you'd like to collect. Only reserve items available at the library where you will be collecting from.
- Select your nearest library location for collection.
- If you don't have online access, call your local library and they will select books from the shelf for you.
- Call your library to find out your pickup time (but give them a chance to find your books first).
- On your collection day, visit your local library at the front door.
- Social distancing will be required at the collection point.
- Bring a bag to collect books.
- Bring your library card for identification.
- If you are sick, please do not visit your library.
Books can be returned to all libraries 24-hours-a-day through the return chutes. All returned library materials will be quarantined for 5 days as a precaution.