Bike Tourism is poised to provide significant benefits to Bellingen Shire. It is low impact and has been proven to create significant benefits for local businesses, residents and visitors.
If you’d like to learn more and find out the plans for Bellingen Shire, the business opportunities and what you need to do to benefit, a series of meetings will be held to inform and gain views from businesses and the community.
Some of the questions that will be addressed are:
- What is the typical profile of bike tourists?
- What do we need to do to attract them?
- What do we need to do to service them?
- What is a low-cost way for us to start?
Workshop details are:
- Dorrigo: Mon 5 June, 6.30-8.30pm - Dorrigo Community Hall, 34 Hickory Street, Dorrigo
- Bellingen: Tue 6 June, 6.30-8.30pm, Cedars Bar and Kitchen, 8 Church Street, Bellingen
- Urunga: Wed 7 June, 6.30-8.30pm - C- EX Sport Club Urunga, 8 North Street, Urunga
This is a Bellingen Shire Council initiative.
For further information please contact Council’s Manager Economic & Business Development, Michael Grieve at email@example.com.